At Enko we believe that to create the future the world wants, we need to change the way the world grows. Our goal is not just to create something better, but to play a part in something bigger. Enko discovers and develops novel products for farmers to protect their crops from pests and disease.
- Our products address a $60 billion core market focused on crop health with expansion into adjacent markets worth $300+ billion
- We have $140 million in capitalization, with $70 million raised as part of a Series C in July 2022
- Our global investors include NuFarm, Anterra Capital, Taher Gozal, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Eight Roads Ventures, Finistere Ventures, Novalis LifeSciences, Germin8 Ventures, TO Ventures Food, Endeavor8, Alumni Ventures Group, Connecticut Innovations and Rabo Food & Agri Innovation Fund
- We have over 30 novel, active pipeline programs and 4 strategic partnerships announced, including Syngenta and Bayer
- Our headquarters and research facility in Mystic, CT has 50,000 square feet of state-of-the-art labs and computer-controlled greenhouses built for pre-field experimentation and scale
Our agricultural invention platform, Enkompass™, uses DNA encoded libraries, A.I. and machine learning to create more effective ways of finding and selecting the right treatments for the right targets– faster than anyone had ever imagined possible. Led by a team of proven scientists, entrepreneurs, and industry veterans, Enko’s innovative science, agile design, and discovery of new modes of action is producing next-generation crop protection solutions that will overcome the critical challenges facing industry. The industry has taken notice and we have active projects with many key industry players…with more to come!
We are hiring across the organization to achieve our desired growth objectives, and our best asset is our team members. We value you and your career journey, and we will support your work/life balance. We focus on impact over hours!
Our Regulatory Toxicology Team is seeking a Safety Study Coordinator with a background in toxicology, environmental medicine, regulatory affairs, geochemistry, or related field to play an integral role in ensuring safety of novel crop protection chemistries. The successful candidate will interact daily with a highly experienced team of R&D scientists from across the company, externally with CROs, and will be exposed to numerous facets of the crop protection industry.
Major responsibilities include:
Toxicology study coordination
- Facilitate CRO selection and study placement, and provide leadership in the commission, oversight, and monitoring of contracted toxicology studies
- Review study-related documents, including SOWs, protocols, and reports, for completeness, accuracy, and consistency
- Schedule, track, and monitor study timelines, progress, and milestones, including top-line, draft, and final reports from CROs.
Execute computational toxicology analyses
- Assist the Regulatory Toxicology team with the execution of computational and structure-activity-relationship software and algorithms
- Prepare computational data output for interpretation and review by the Regulatory Toxicology team
Scientific documentation and communication
- Document and coordinate subject matter expert comments and opinions from the Regulatory Toxicology team on protocol design, study results and conclusions.
- Prepare reports and presentation materials under the guidance and direction of the Regulatory Toxicology team for project updates, external meeting and decision making for leadership
- Collaborate with the Data Sciences and R&D teams to enhance documentation and efficiency of the Regulatory Toxicology team
- Become Enko’s regulatory specialist expert for Safety Data Sheet authorization, GHS classifications and compliance activities associated with shipping R&D samples worldwide.